Saturday, September 11, 2010

Between Billings and Red Lodge

This place has the kind quiet, laid back beauty that is really impossible to describe with words or pictures.  But I'll give it a shot.  The following picture describes most of the landscape that we're seeing.  But it's all really just interesting.  I intended to post several others but the pictures from my digital camera are very large and I can't seem to find a way to compress them.  I'm currently in Red Lodge and I'm going to go find a wifi area so I can upload the rest.

This was taken just before we got Joliet, MT.  There's lots of large pastures bordered with this real cool looking hillsides.  Just so nice.  Obviously you can see the mountains in the distance.

I'll add the rest when I get to a better connection.

1 comment: