Saturday, September 18, 2010

Yellowstone Day 5 (Headed to Madison Campsite)

Madison Campground is very cool.  It's bordered by the Madison river.  Lots of wildlife.  I don't have many pictures of this one.  After Old Faithful and Midway we just kind of hung out and fished and messed around.  The following are of dad and I fishing in various places.  Dad did really well with the fly fishing.  He didn't catch a fish but then neither did I.  I think that if we had been at the Slough Creek he would have gotten a really nice one.

The Firehole is wonderful.  It's very old.  It feels like you're standing on an old lava river.  It's very black and sandy on the bottom.  I can't wait to go back and spend a week or so just fishing the various rivers.  I got to fish the really good ones.  But there are so many more.








There's dad doing his thing.  Go dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment