Saturday, September 11, 2010

Red Lodge Volume 1

This place is soo cool.  I mean it's so beautiful here.  We're basically surrounded by mountains.  It's just this real quaint community with a really cool main drag section that has a old west feel.  We ate at Regis Cafe and it was wonderful.  If ever you find yourself in Red Lodge, please go and eat there.  I had fresh Colorado peaches with French Toast.  It was so good I took a picture of it.  Awesome.  I also saw this really cool looking old-school motor cycle thing.  Anyway, take a look at the following.

I listed this as Volume 1 because I plan to take some pictures of the main drag.  Anyway, more latter.

This is the Regis Cafe from the inside and a picture of my breakfast. Very small and super nice folks serving food.  It's a must if you ever go through Red Lodge.



I took this picture just outside of the cafe.  Old school.  Or at least it looks that way.


Jed Clampet's car.  Seriously.  Dad and I tried to hand crank it but it was a lost cause.  Too bad.  I'm sure it could take us up through Beartooth if we needed to. 

2 comments:

  1. The breakfast looks awesome, not really schlange diet but go for me. Scotter? Did the dude driving the naked truck not mess with you trying to steal his ride because he know you were Klapperschlange Jones? Or are they so friendly there that they let any random tourist use their property?

    ReplyDelete
  2. eric - where's another update?? hope you're having fun!!

    ReplyDelete