Friday, September 10, 2010

Mile High Mission

I've landed.  And I must admit I was a little surprised during my descent.  I thought something had gone wrong and that we were landing at a farm.  Prior to landing in Denver I had imagined what Denver and it's airport might have looked like from the outside. I imagined this real scenic mountain city.  I'm sure it probably is like that.  Although, I won't find that out on this trip.  But instead it really felt like I landed at someones farm.  But the airport is soo much nicer than Memphis.  The following picture really doesn't do it justice.  And there's like at least 90 million gates.  Food's pretty good to.  I just devoured a hot ham sandwich as if my life depended on it.  Traveling makes me hungry.  More bear than klapperschlange.  Anyway, next up Billings MT!

1 comment:

  1. Excuse me the mem's restroom view of the klapperschlange would be better than this. PICTURES!!!!

    ReplyDelete