Monday, September 13, 2010

Red Lodge Vol 2

Hello everybody.  I know I've been out for a while.  But boy do I have an excellent reason.  There's so much to see and no wifi or cell signals anywhere.  I've taken so many pictures.  I've tried to narrow down the best.  It's such a challenge to show you guys these places with pictures.  You just have to come here and check it out.

This place was soo cool.  It looked like Schwabs in Memphis.  It had all this really old cool stuff inside.  The picture just after this is a really old bike that I saw.  Very cool.  You can kind of see the main drag there in Red Lodge.  All the buildings are pretty old.  And they all look similar to this one.









I'm not really sure that you could even ride this thing anymore but I'd love to have one just to show it off.  I'm sure it's a collectors item.











This is a creek that runs just along side Red Lodge.  It's most noticeable as you leave Red Lodge headed towards the Beartooth Highway.  It was cold and just absolutely beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. The bike is a perfect candidate for the two stroke conversion. What a cruiser. Did you stick your cheeks in the creek?

    ReplyDelete